As an employer of a business, no matter how big or small, you must ensure you have the right procedures and policies in place to protect your business and avoid any unnecessary litigation costs. Our qualified solicitors can offer a wide range of advice for employers in an area where the law is constantly changing.
We take employment issues seriously, as we understand their importance in this current financial climate. If you face any of these problems, contact us for sound advice;
- Terms and conditions
- Grievance/complaints procedures
- Employees’ rights and obligations
- Changes to working conditions
- Flexible working, maternity and paternity issues
- Holidays and ill-health absence
- Part time/flexible working
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Unfair dismissal
- Redundancy/compromise agreements
- Age, sex and disability discrimination
Our qualified solicitors can offer support at every stage beginning with internal complaints and grievance procedures and, where necessary, representation at Industrial Tribunals and Fair Employment Tribunals.